About Me

Texas
After years of wanting to adopt a baby girl, we've finally decided it's time. And we can't wait!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Our Little Dancing Photo Shoot




Ok, I know this is silly but I am a HUGE "Dancing With the Stars" fan, as is Zac. He actually loves watching the show and dances all over the room when it's on. Actually we both dance around the room! hehehe!! Any way, Good Morning America is hosting a "Dancing With the Moms Challenge" and I've decided to enter. I know, what are the chances of ME getting picked, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. Well, I needed a picture of me to enter the contest so I decided to take a few pics with Zac and I in dancing attire. My aunt owns a wedding gown store so we went to her shop and played dress up for the day. Zac actually loved wearing his tuxedo and he looked just adorable in it!

No comments: