About Me

Texas
After years of wanting to adopt a baby girl, we've finally decided it's time. And we can't wait!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Let's Hear It For My Boys!!!



Well two great things happened this week. First, my little Zac turned 4!!!! Happy Birthday papa! He hasn't had his party yet, but that will happen next weekend when we go visit our family. But we did celebrate by going to Gatti Town (a pizza/video game joint), then out for icecream and to the local park. We had a great time, but when we were going home I asked him if he had fun, and he said, "Well what about my big party?". That's my son for ya! He'll have his party next week, but he's not liking the waiting very much(I think he gets this from his momma!).

Second, my Danny is finally a business owner!!! Yes, we finally signed and closed on our clinic and it is finally OURS!!!! Family Health Chiropractic, located in West Lake, is our office, so if any of you living in Austin need a Chiropractor (actually everyone needs a chiropractor) then come on over. I'm so proud of Danny and so happy that one of his dreams has finally come true. It's been a long road to this point and even with all the bumps along the way, he's managed to stay focused and strong for this family. He's an amazing husband, father and doctor and I look forward to starting this new journey with him.

Also, now that we have the business, that makes us one step closer to Maia. It looks like we are on track for starting our homestudy come early June! Yeah!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Birthday to you little man! And a big congrats to the hubby for now owning his own business, with that, I hope you can start working on bringing your girl home....

Kristin said...

Congrats on the new business! I'm sure it's such a relief... Happy Birthday to Zac, too!

stollmyheart said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I LOVE my chiropractor...I have never felt better since I've been seeing her regularly! I am excited you will be starting the process soon too! Good luck with both!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the business and starting your homestudy in June. Your son is a cutie, happy birthday little guy! Look forward to following your journey to Maia...what a beautiful name!

Anonymous said...

amanda-i found the Cars carrying case at target! Go find it! It's really cute...lee

Anonymous said...

cute pics!